View all articles by Leila Belhadjali
The Associate Press wire provided by Salon says that only seven copies will be printed.
Rowling said that the book, part of Harry's world, but not about Harry, was in part a way to say goodbye to that world.
In other news this week, Rowling and the makers of the Harry Potter movies filed a lawsuit to prevent the publication of a book based on the Harry Potter Lexicon. The AP reports that Rowling has said that a print version of the material would interfere with the encyclopedia she is planning on writing.
Steve Vander Ark, who started the Lexicon, had been awarded a Fan Site Award in 2004.
Spread The Word
The Story of the Deathly Hallows
- Movie Review - Ghost Rider: The Spirit Of Vengeance (2012)
- Movie Review (counter) - The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (2010)
- Video Game Review - Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- Calling all Browncoats!
- Graphic Novel/Manga Review--In Odd We Trust
- The Big Cut
- One Big Happy Weasley Family
- Amazon Buys a Book.
- Faces Familiar, Faces Fresh, Faces Fiennes
- Spoilers all around for the Whoniverse