Melissa WilsonView all articles by Melissa Wilson
"That's hilarious," Radcliffe said in a press conference. "That's interesting. The public must really love me." He said, "A couple of years ago I said that I really, I would like Harry to die. Because I think that is ... a conclusive ending. ... I'm sort of going to stay away from that now, because the next day the headlines will be 'Radcliffe Wants Harry Dead.' Which is, you know, awful. But I do think it would be fitting, in a way, because when you consider the prophecy that was made about him and Voldemort and things like that, one of them has got to go."
Rupert Grint, moviedom's Ron Weasley, "I wouldn't really mind [Ron's death] if it was a really cool scene, if it was done in a really cool way.
"I'm sort of praying that she's going to make it," Emma Watson said about her character Hermione Granger. "I don't know why, but I think she's going to make it. I hope so. I really hope. But then, in a way, I guess also, I don't know. ... It would just be nice to like sort of wrap the characters up and sort of know which direction they're going in, and, like, hopefully you know Hermione will have a really cool career in something or other or would be doing something really great with her intelligence."
The one thing they're sure of is that they won't know until the rest of us do. "None of us get a preview," said Radcliffe. "Only J.K. Rowling's husband has recently found out what happens. I don't think anyone else knows."
Watson said: "The security on the books ... is pretty tight. I think we get one the night that it is released. But not before."
(Source: SciFi Wire)
Spread The Word
- Movie Review - Ghost Rider: The Spirit Of Vengeance (2012)
- Movie Review (counter) - The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (2010)
- Video Game Review - Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- Calling all Browncoats!
- Graphic Novel/Manga Review--In Odd We Trust
- Faces Familiar, Faces Fresh, Faces Fiennes
- Spoilers all around for the Whoniverse
- Radcliffe Not Turning Down Gay Characters
- Daniel Radcliffe Bares It All Again For Broadway
- Potter Works Magic on Box Office
- Review -- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Fans to Rowling: Save Ferris, er, Harry
- 'Order of the Phoenix' Even Darker Than Expected
- Harry Potter Casts Spell Two Days Early
- Amazon Breaks 1,000,000 Pre-Orders for Potter
- New Trailer for 'Order of the Phoenix' Up
- 'Deathy Hallows' Covers
- 'Potter' Greener Than Before, All 784 Pages
- Scholastic Announces Record-Topping Printing for 'Deathly Hallows'
- Radcliffe On-board for Final Two 'Potter' Flicks
- New Photos From "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"
- "Deathly Hallows" Breaks Records
- "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" to Arrive at Bookstores on 7/21/07