Melissa WilsonView all articles by Melissa Wilson
A notice on the official World Wrestling Entertainment website reads: "Chris was beloved among his fellow Superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss. WWE extends its sincere condolences and prayers to the Benoit family and loved ones in this time of tragedy."
Benoit was 40. His wife Nancy (known in the ring as "Woman" or "Fallen Angel") was 43. Their son Daniel was 7.
Spread The Word
- Movie Review - Ghost Rider: The Spirit Of Vengeance (2012)
- Movie Review (counter) - The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (2010)
- Video Game Review - Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- Calling all Browncoats!
- Graphic Novel/Manga Review--In Odd We Trust
- Faces Familiar, Faces Fresh, Faces Fiennes
- Spoilers all around for the Whoniverse
- Journeyman Episode 4 Review -- "The Year of the Rabbit"
- Obituary: Don "Mr. Wizard" Herbert
- Obituary: Actor Charles Nelson Reilly
- Obituary: Cartoonist Johnny Hart
- Obituary: Comedy Central regular Richard Jeni Dead at 45