Ariel Ponywether has been a fan of The Simpsons since the first time Bart was ten.View all articles by Ariel Ponywether
Sam, Jesse and Michael work a con on a sniped connected to the information they scored the previous week, eventually attempting to infiltrate a mercenary training camp where Nate’s killer took training.Meanwhile, Sam’s old FBI handlers force Fiona to fulfill her obligations to the American government by intervening in a mission gone wrong and rescuing a floundering fellow asset by breaking into the safe of an arms dealer.
This episode is, more than anything, about how Fiona Glenanne can ultimately hold her own.Even when the episode’s Big Twist, she’s as calm and collected under pressure as Michael – a refreshing change from her more vulnerable moments in prison.
Not that the show needs more tension, as everything in this episode served the chase toward Mr. Grey, the guy who may have killed Nate Westen.Check back next week to find out how that goes!
LETTER GRADE: A-
Spread The Word
- Movie Review - Ghost Rider: The Spirit Of Vengeance (2012)
- Review -- Burn Notice: "Desperate Times"
- Review -- Burn Notice: "Unchained"
- Review -- Burn Notice: "Reunion"
- Review -- Burn Notice: "Shock Wave"
- Review -- Burn Notice: "Split Decision"
- Review -- Burn Notice: "Under The Gun"
- Review -- Burn Notice: "Last Rites"
- Review -- Burn Notice: "Mixed Messages"
- Review -- Burn Notice: "Scorched Earth"