Daily Fanfic Rec: On Becoming a Woman (Peter Pan)
- By Aishuu Yamada
- Published 04/24/2007
Aishuu YamadaView all articles by Aishuu Yamada
Fandom: Peter Pan
Genre: Drama, Post Series
Summary: Wendy celebrates her sweet sixteen; Peter is there.
I really enjoyed this piece, since it struck the romantic in me, balancing it well with a poetic, lyrical style of writing.
Excerpt: Parents everywhere hope that, someday, their budding young gentlemen might find favor in Wendy's eyes. Until now, that hope has been merely a dream, for until now Wendy Darling remained protected by childhood.
But no longer: for tonight, on Saturday the first of April, Mr. and Mrs. George Darling are proud to host the coming-out party for their sixteen year old daughter, Wendy Moira Angela Darling.
Spread The Word
- Movie Review - Ghost Rider: The Spirit Of Vengeance (2012)
- Movie Review (counter) - The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (2010)
- Video Game Review - Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- Calling all Browncoats!
- Graphic Novel/Manga Review--In Odd We Trust
- Faces Familiar, Faces Fresh, Faces Fiennes
- Journeyman Episode 4 Review -- "The Year of the Rabbit"
- Daily Fanfic Rec: The Moon-Ruled (Card Captor Sakura)