Melissa WilsonView all articles by Melissa Wilson
As this story develops, links are being kept in the Livejournal group
Customer Service: 1-800-201-7575
Executive Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Send an email directly here.
Update: Publisher's Weekly has heard from an Amazon spokesperson, who said, "that a glitch had occurred in its sales ranking feature that was in the process of being fixed. The spokesperson added that there was no new adult policy."
This flies in the face of the (now infamous) email Probst received from Amazon, and the gathering pile of titles that have been stripped of their sales rankings.
Update 2: Tehdely suggests it's a matter of a concentrated trolling scheme designed to pit people against Amazon for the lulz and/or to get at Amazon.
Spread The Word
- Movie Review - Ghost Rider: The Spirit Of Vengeance (2012)
- Movie Review (counter) - The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (2010)
- Video Game Review - Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- Calling all Browncoats!
- Editorial: Amazon fails at explaining Amazonfail
- Amazon Issues Statement: "Cataloging Error" Replaces "Glitch"
- Opinion: The Twilight Series Hangover
- Editorial: Livejournal Kills Scans_Daily
- Amazon: Print on Demand or Else
- CBS Brings Content to Sprint
- Viacom to Google: Your Money or ... No, Just Give Us Your Money
- Amazon Partners With TiVo to Download Videos to Your Television