Viz Media Releasing Naruto Volume 28 AKA New Story Arc
I've been an anime fan for 6 years now. My favorites are the Slayers series (it got me hooked), Ranma 1/2, Full Metal Panic and Love Hina. I went to Otakon (2003-2005), Manganext (06), Animenext (07), and volunteered at New York Anime Fest (07). I'm really into Harry Potter, Harry Potter fanfiction, and fantasy books like Dark Materials series. IF ANYONE IS GOING TO ANIMENEXT I'LL SEE YOU ALL THERE!View all articles by Arthur David
Naruto Volume 28 hits stores on March 4. That’s right, the manga where all the Naruto characters are two years older, sporting new clothes and attitudes is hitting stores less than two weeks from now. For those able to get the first print run it includes a full color poster insert as well so run to your nearest manga seller and get it before it runs out. Viz also promises to release a new volume every two months from now on.
For Naruto enthusiasts, especially those who have watched the anime or read the manga in Japanese, this should be a familiar story arc. And those who don't speak Japanese can finally see for themselves what the new and improved Naruto cast is like. Seeing cosplayers in different-than-usual Naruto cosplay at conventions, and being informed that they are the outfits after the two-year training trip with Jiraiya will now make a lot more sense.
So go out there and find out about the new outfits, new abilities, and what is going on with Gaara and the Akatsuki in this newest volume to the Naruto series.
Spread The Word
- Movie Review - Ghost Rider: The Spirit Of Vengeance (2012)
- Movie Review (counter) - The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (2010)
- Video Game Review - Ghostbusters: The Video Game
- Calling all Browncoats!
- VIZ to catch up on Naruto anime and manga
- Graphic Novel/Manga Review--In Odd We Trust
- Movie Review—Maiko Haaaan!!!
- Viz Media Celebrates Free Comic Book with a Special Free Shonen Jump Issue
- AX Idol Contest Season 6 Held at NOKIA Theater during Anime Expo 2008
- Live-action Nana Movie Screenings in Los Angeles and New York
- VIZ Pictures Announces Screenings of FUNKY FOREST: THE FIRST CONTACT
- Viz Media Participates in the JAPAN! CULTURE + HYPER CULTURE Exhibit